toliwelamazon@yahoo.com

Decoration Series

ORB Brass Bathroom Faucet Vessel Sink Basin faucet Mixer Tap Swivel Spout Cold Hot Water tap Oil Rubbed Bronze

  • MODEL: 2211321
  • Material: brass body&material
  • Staus: In Stock For retail/wholesale/OEM
  • Hotline: +86-18658722565 Email: toliwel@aliyun.com Skype: ryanyan.wf Wechat: TOLIWEL
  • Product description: ORB Brass Bathroom Faucet Vessel Sink Basin faucet Mixer Tap Swivel Spout Cold Hot Water tap Oil Rubbed Bronze
  • INQUIRY

More Models Please Contact Us For Latest Catalogue

Description:

Material:Solid brass construction body and handle

Surface treatment:Oil Rubbed Bronze 

application: one hole

connection size: 3/8" 1/2" 5/8"

connection type: compression

Braided hose length: 600 mm

hose material:304 s.steel

overall height:190mm

spout height:80mm

spout reach:130mm

supply length: no"

sprayer functions: two

cartridge type: Normal

cartridge size:35 mm

cartridge material:ceramic

100% pressure system tested

water flow:

Testing Pressure: 1.6±0.05Mpa (60±5s)

Working Pressure: 0.05Mpa – 1.0Mpa

Working Temperature: 0 – 95 degrees

Maximum flow rate: 2.2 gallons per minute

How is our faucet features?

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

5.100% pressure system tested.


Payment terms:

T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

Inner box size:

outer carton size:

packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Scan the qr codeClose
the qr code