toliwelamazon@yahoo.com

Shower Faucet

  •  Antique Brass Bathroom Shower Faucet Tub Faucets Bath Shower Set Mixer Tap 8 Inch Shower Head Pattern Ceramic Handle
 Antique Brass Bathroom Shower Faucet Tub Faucets Bath Shower Set Mixer Tap 8 Inch Shower Head Pattern Ceramic Handle

Antique Brass Bathroom Shower Faucet Tub Faucets Bath Shower Set Mixer Tap 8 Inch Shower Head Pattern Ceramic Handle

  • MODEL: 1111006C
  • Material: brass
  • Staus: In Stock For retail/wholesale/OEM
  • Hotline: +86-18658722565 Email: toliwel@aliyun.com Skype: ryanyan.wf Wechat: TOLIWEL
  • Product description: Antique Brass Bathroom Shower Faucet Tub Faucets Bath Shower Set Mixer Tap 8 Inch Shower Head Pattern Ceramic Handle
  • INQUIRY

More Models Please Contact Us For Latest Catalogue

Description:

Material:Solid brass construction body and handle

Surface treatment:Antique Brass Finish / Painting

connection type: compression

8" rain style shower head (22cm)

Adjustable height from 31"-47"(80cm-120cm)

Diamention of handheld shower heads 5cm

The size between cold and hot pipe center is 15cm,Adjustable from 13-17cm.

Mixer diverter valve(included)

150 CM max extended hose/pipe for handheld

cartridge type:Three Way

cartridge size:35 mm

cartridge material:ceramic

100% pressure system tested

water flow:

Testing Pressure: 1.6±0.05Mpa (60±5s)

Working Pressure: 0.05Mpa – 1.0Mpa

Working Temperature: 0 – 95 degrees

Maximum flow rate: 2.2 gallons per minute

How is our faucet features?

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

5.100% pressure system tested.


Payment terms:

T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

Inner box size:

outer carton size:

packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Scan the qr codeClose
the qr code