toliwelamazon@yahoo.com

Antique Brass Series

  • Antique Brass Bathroom Faucet Lavatory Vessel Basin Sink Faucet Mixer Tap Water Faucets Ceramic Single Handle Lamp Style
Antique Brass Bathroom Faucet Lavatory Vessel Basin Sink Faucet Mixer Tap Water Faucets Ceramic Single Handle Lamp Style

Antique Brass Bathroom Faucet Lavatory Vessel Basin Sink Faucet Mixer Tap Water Faucets Ceramic Single Handle Lamp Style

  • MODEL:2211011D
  • Material: brass body&material
  • Staus: In Stock For retail/wholesale/OEM
  • Hotline: +86-18658722565 Email: toliwel@aliyun.com Skype: ryanyan.wf Wechat: TOLIWEL
  • Product description: Antique Brass Bathroom Faucet Lavatory Vessel Basin Sink Faucet Mixer Tap Water Faucets Ceramic Single Handle Lamp Style
  • INQUIRY

More Models Please Contact Us For Latest Catalogue

Description:

Material:Solid brass construction body and handle

Surface treatment:Antique Brass Finish / Painting

application: one hole

connection size: 3/8" 1/2" 5/8"

connection type: compression

Braided hose length: 600 mm

hose material:304 s.steel

overall height:195mm

spout height:130mm

spout reach:115mm

supply length: no"

sprayer functions: two

cartridge type: Normal

cartridge size:35 mm

cartridge material:ceramic

100% pressure system tested

water flow:

Testing Pressure: 1.6±0.05Mpa (60±5s)

Working Pressure: 0.05Mpa – 1.0Mpa

Working Temperature: 0 – 95 degrees

Maximum flow rate: 2.2 gallons per minute

How is our faucet features?

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

5.100% pressure system tested.


Payment terms:

T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

Inner box size:

outer carton size:

packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Scan the qr codeClose
the qr code